Eating sprouted seeds and legumes is a great way to boost the nutrition level in your diet. However, purchasing sprouts in your local retail store is not only expensive, but the available variety is also limited. A much better approach is to produce your own fresh sprouts.
With the Kitchen Crop 4-Tray Sprouter, you can easily (and inexpensively) sprout your favorite seeds and legumes at home. Most seeds and legumes produce sprouts in only 3-5 days and require only water and a few minutes of effort.
Sprouting with the Kitchen Crop Sprouter allows you to eat the freshest plant-based food year-round. Whether you’re eating fresh sprouts in sandwiches, salads, green or fruit smoothies, they will be a powerful boost to your diet!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes 4 Growing Trays, 1 Water Collection Tray, 1 Storage Lid, Instruction Manual, and a 1 oz. sample package of Organic Alfalfa Seeds.
- GROW A VARIETY OF SPROUTS: 4 stackable Growing Trays allow you to sprout different seed varieties at the same time.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Improved design works great with most kinds of sprouting seeds.
- DURABLE FOOD-SAFE TRAYS: Each Growing Tray is 6 inches by 1.75 inches and made in the USA of strong, crack-resistant BPA-Free plastic.
- GROW MORE: Sprouter can be expanded to 8 Growing Trays (extra trays sold separately).
- No soil, sun or green thumb needed.
- Hydrophobic Drip Irrigation design.
- Uses less water compared with other sprouting methods.
- Made in the USA.
- Top rack dishwasher safe if removed before the drying cycle.
- Grow fresh sprouts in 3-5 days.
- Warranty: 2-year